Well, it’s that time of the year when we look back at the past year and then begin planning for the New Year.
I’m excited about 2012 here on Walking in Grace and Beauty. I have been praying, thinking, and planning (my head hurts!).
As I was thinking about the future I couldn’t help but look back at some blog posts from this past year.
Here are some of my favorites~~
Traci and I has so much fun with this!
- March we found out that our daughter, Courtney was having a boy!!
- April I shared about Facing the Storms of Life.
- June was a huge month for our family because of this!
- July I wrote about Double Jeopardy.
- August is my birthday month so I wrote 5 Reasons To Celebrate Birthdays.
- September was amazing because we welcomed Colt Allen Rogers into this world. He’s a blessing!
- October I was on a Hair Kick!
- December had my most popular post~~My Christian Version of Elf on the Shelf.
Thank you all so much for taking the time out of your busy lives and stopping by. You are a blessing to me!
Happy New Year to each of you and May God bless you abundantly in 2012!