Good morning! Thank you all for your sweet comments about my crazy pop of color in my hair.
I’m getting a little more use to it and I may or may not keep it for very long. It’s still up in the air!
My sister has asked me to not do anything until she sees it in person. I think she wants a good laugh.
Today I wanted to share with you 5 makeup essentials that will help you on those days when you’re in a hurry.
I think most women look better with a little bit of make-up. I know I do!
Some days we don’t have time to bother with a lot of make-up but these 5 essentials will get you out the door and looking fabulous.
- Lipstick or lip gloss~if you wear nothing else, apply this. It brightens your face and will give you immediate color.
- Mascara~gives your eyes a lift.
- Cheek color~gives you a beautiful glow.
- Concealer~I always wear concealer under my eyes. I would sleep with it on if I could. It overs blemishes and dark circles quick and easy.
- Powder~if you don’t have time to apply foundation, brush some powder on to even your skin tone and reduce the shine.
Beauty For the Heart~This morning I’m babysitting Colt Allen while Courtney goes to MOPS. I cherish these moments and I wish I could freeze time. I want to soak up his every move, the way he smiles and slobbers~~it’s adorable! I can hardly believe how quickly time passes so I’m savoring these precious moments.
Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. Psalm 127:3
Have a blessed day friends and know you are loved by the Great I AM!