I loved it! And since I’ve been trying to grow my facebook page, I asked her if I could do a
similar post and she said, “of course!”
Stacey is adorable and if we lived close, I know we’d be BFF’s. 🙂
So here it goes, 5 reasons to “like” my facebook page:
1. I set a goal after I came back from Blissdom to have 1000 likes by June 1st.
Goals are good, right?
2. Most of you are already on facebook so it’s a great way for us to keep in touch!
3. When you comment on a post from me on my Walking in His Grace page
you share it with your friends. Yeah! They might join our conversation.
4. I share different stuff over there! We talk about all sorts of things!
5. There are already over 700 sweet friends who have “liked” my page
and everyone is welcome!
And if you would, please say hi!
Thanks so much and have a blessed day!