I was recently asked to try StriVectin-SD™ Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles.
As a woman in her forties, I’m always looking for skin care products that will help with wrinkles and signs of aging. It’s important to me to use products that help with my aging skin. Having a good skin care regimen has been a priority for me since I was in my early twenties. I knew that taking care of my skin in my 20s and 30s would help my skin look and feel better as I began my 40s and beyond.
I know wrinkles are inevitable but it’s important to use a product that smooths fine lines and helps improve the texture of my skin.
StriVectin-SD™ Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles has potent collagen-boosting peptides and has re-engineered the formula with NIA-114 technology. NIA-114 accelerates the rebuilding of skin layers. StriVectin-SD™ Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles can be used AM and PM. When applying to stretch marks, massage gently into the targeted area. For wrinkles, apply all-over cleansed face, massaging into wrinkle prone areas.
I’ve been using StriVectin-SD™ Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles on my face for almost two weeks, and I’ve noticed the texture of my skin has looked better and it has not felt as dry even during these winter months. I have noticed some of my age spots seem to be fading, too. I love the way StriVectin-SD™ Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles feels on my face. I can’t wait to see the difference in my skin after 8 weeks!
Here’s a look at what StriVectin-SD™ Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles can do over an 8 week period.
After Week 2:
- Natural collagen resurging; texture and resilience improving.
After Week 4:
- Natural cell turnover intensifying; visibly fading discolorations.
After Week 8:
- Elasticity reinforcing; wrinkles and stretch marks visibly diminishing.
(Interested? Learn more about StriVectin on their website.)
I do think it’s important to start using a good skin care regimen like StriVectin-SD™™ Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles as early as possible. But I’m glad that as my skin ages I can incorporate this into my skin care regimen. It’s never too late to start!
Have you tried StriVectin-SD™ Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles? What interests you most about NIA-114, a key active ingredient in StriVectin-SD™ Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles? Leave a comment to be entered for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
This sweepstakes runs from 2/25/13-3/24/13.
Be sure to visit the on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!