How To Apply Eye Shadow To Deep Set Eyes

Hey friends! Well, I’m a little frustrated! I’m trying to do more videos but it’s sooooo hard. I watch a lot of videos and I’m not satisfied with mine yet.

The only way I know to get better is to keep doing them. So I know I’m going to look back on this and think, “that’s horrible!”  Actually I already do—-bad sign.

Anyway, some of you emailed me and asked if I would show you how I use the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. So this is my feeble attempt.

How to apply eye shadow to deep set eyes

Because I have deep set eyes, it’s a How to apply eye shadow to deep set eyes video. Thanks for being patient with me!

(I fast forward a little bit of the video on purpose. It was getting too long for me.)

Did that help at all?? Should I stop while I’m ahead?? :-)

Here are the products I’m using. If you click on the product, it will take you to Amazon, if you’re interested in ordering.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

Neocutis Lumiere Bio-restorative Eye Cream

Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional

Benefit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

Benefit Cosmetics They’Re Real! Mascara

CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner

Beauty For the Heart~~“Grace is the voice that calls us to change and gives us the power to pull it off.” -Max Lucado

Share on Facebook0Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Tweet about this on Twitter0Email to someone

Comments

1. Kerri says

That was a great tutorial and good information that I needed, as I also have set-in eyes and need to open them up more.
    I must mention that I love your Southern accent!!! I was born and raised in Ohio and upon living down here in KY for the past 13 years, it is so amazing to me to hear the southern accent of everyone down here! Having lived in Italy, my hubby has an Italian and Ky draw combination to his speech. I home school so my children have not gained the southern accent as yet. :)

2. Diane says

Cyndi, I love your blog, and I loved the video! You did great, and I love your accent. . . reminds me of home! Keep the videos coming!

3. Gayle says

I have your same coloring except I have blue eyes. Would you make any changes on me in the color of eye shadow to use. My eyes are also deep set. Loved the video.

4. says

I have deep set dark brown eyes too and also love this palette. I apply it differently so it’s fun to see another option!

BTW, I’d feel super self-conscious doing a tutorial video. Well done! Fun to hear your voice.

5. Lisa says

Cyndi- love the videos because I love your accent :). I could listen to you speak all day long:). Love the tips too. It’s nice to see how you actually apply the makeup. I think I’m gonna try the lemon aid magic!! Lol. I do some public speaking throughout the year at our CBS ( Community Bible Study). If you ever want some tips, let me know.
    Thx for your time making the video. Have A great weekend :)

6. Judith Hall says

You did a wonderful job with the video, I found it very instructional and got some great tips. At the place where you were doing eyeliner and mascara, (maybe it was my computer), the video really sped up and you sounded like a little pixie. It was cute and in no way did it affect the quality or instruction of the video. You done good, girl! Be blessed!

7. Ellen Giermann says

Love, love, love this video. One question. What eye pencil (brand) did you use as your eyeliner?

Thanks,
    ~Ellen

8. Bonnie says

Don’t worry about it being too long. WE can always skip forward if we need/want to.

My eyes are the exact opposite of yours: I have almost no crease. It’s not easy to enhance eyes like this, and they really need it.

9. Kim says

Love the video…..will you share what brushes you use? Especially the one you used to blend your eye shadows together. Thanks!

10. Teresa says

Cyndi I just thought to mention this. My eyes are not deep set but just slightly. I use the V technique also and I think it’s a good technique for a lot of eyes. It’s my favorite!

11. Diana says

Love how you show the details of how you apply your makeup! Please consider doing one on eyeliner! I am surely not the only girl who never learned to properly apply it. I always look crazy when I try so I tend to not use it but would like to!

12. Kathy says

I enjoyed the video. I already own the Naked eye shadow, so it was really helpful. Have you done any other videos with makeup? I’d love to see one or hear about the other products you use (foundation, blush, etc.). Thanks!

13. Christina says

Great job! You have me wanting to try everything you use!! I just bought the Naked Basics and will try them out tomorrow morning! I can’t wait! Thank you for all your tips! I work with all guys so I don’t get to talk makeup and clothes all day so I really look forward to your blog to keeping myself up with new products and styles! Bless you for all your efforts and love your Scripture inspiration

14. Michelle says

I also have deep set eyes so this was nice. Could you email me the information about the corrector you put under your eye? That stuff looks like something I could really use. Thanks!

15. Cindy says

Cyndi– Loved it! Don’t ever stop doing your videos! Mine did what Teresa said too… not sure if have fast forwarded through it or if it was my computer. I really enjoyed your hints. Every video you have done has given me some new hint, idea or inspiration. Thanks for sharing these!

16. Teresa says

Well I thought that was a pretty good job! I don’t know if it was my phone or the video but when you applied eyeliner and mascara the video kind of went on fast forward. But I thought you did a fine job!