Stitch Fix has been a fun thing for me to share on my blog. I’ve gotten to meet some of the ladies that work at Stitch Fix through Skype and I was supposed to head to San Francisco a few weeks ago to tour Stitch Fix and meet everyone.
Unfortunately some things came up and I wasn’t able to make it. I was soooo disappointed!!
Anyway, I wasn’t able to get a picture of me with all my pieces on but I have worn a couple of them and I’ll share them with you on Wednesday.
Here are the items that were in my box:
1. Ashmore dot print cotton henley shirt-This is a great shirt and I have several ideas on how I’m going to style it.
2. Toulouse collared wrap dress-I love a wrap dress and the red color is perfect for the Christmas season. Can’t wait to wear this one!
3. Julia utility jacket-I’ve been wanting one of these all season and I’ve finally have one. Yay!!
4. Camelot Stripe & Polka Dot Cardigan-I did not own a cardigan before I started Stitch Fix (not kidding). I have several of them now and I love wearing them.
5. Davida sleeveless colorblock knit dress-This was the only item that did not fit me, it was a little snug in my hips. I wanted to keep all five so I would get the 25% discount. Luckily, it fit my daughter so she got a new dress.
They always send style cards for each item. They did it a little different this time. Instead of being on each item, they were all attached together.
I love keeping these cards. I go back and use them all the time to help me style the pieces.
Did you know that Stitch Fix has a blog? They answer all kinds of style questions!
Beauty for the Heart~~Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (AMP)
Disclosure: I’m not being paid to write this post but if you click through one of the links here I do get a small referral credit.