Here are some eyeliner tips for women over 40:
- Don’t skip eyeliner altogether—it’s a great way to make your eyes look more open and pop.
- Choose brown or gray over black eyeliner. Black can be harsh and we are trying to soften our look.
- Start at the outer corner of the eye and draw inward.
- Keep the eyeliner thin and as close to your lash line as possible.
- Use a Q-tip or smudge brush to blend the eyeliner.
- Line the lower lash line if you want to, but don’t rim the inside of your lower lash line.
Remember we want to define the eyes with softness and blending, not strict lines.
A thick liner (on the upper or lower lash line) can actually accentuate the areas that we don’t want to accentuate. It can make us look older.
Right now I’m using Almay eyeliner in black/brown. It definitely looks more brown than black.
What eyeliner are you using? Do you have any other tips?
Beauty For the Heart~~I love this prayer…..Dear God, I’m trusting you. I know you heard my prayer, your time, not mine. Amen.
He hears ladies, let’s just trust in His timing!
Have a blessed day!
***There are affiliate links in this post. This does not mean you pay a dime more when you purchase a product through my link. It just means I made it easier for you to find something, so I make a few cents when you purchase it. I so appreciate your support of Walking in Grace & Beauty. Thank yo