This year, I’ve decided I’m not going to whine about getting older.
Let’s be honest if we’re living on this earth, we’re all getting older.
As long as I’m here God has a purpose and a plan for me. (Jer. 29:11)
So, I’m going to celebrate another year of life and count my blessings!
Here are 5 reasons why I’m celebrating my birthday……….
1. I love a party! Who doesn’t love a celebration?
2. I get to eat cake and ice cream and because it’s my birthday, I don’t feel guilty!
3. It’s an “all about me” day!
(okay that may sound a little selfish but everyone deserves one day a year, right?)
4. I’ve realized that age isn’t important it’s what we do with our years that are important!
5. Because I have a relationship with Jesus, I’m one year closer to heaven!!
“But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly
waiting for him to return as our Savior. He will take our weak mortal bodies and change
them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same power with which he will bring
everything under his control.” Philippians 3:20-21 NLV
Have a “Blessed” Day!!
Walking in His Grace,
Now it’s time for Encouraging Words Wednesday Linky Party!
We all need encouragement so each Wednesday I’m having a linky party.
If you have a post on marriage, parenting, faith, or anything that will encourage us then join in!
All you have to do is enter the direct link from your post into the linky tool below!
Please add a link back to my blog in your post so others can join in,
and be courteous and visit some other blogs and leave them some comment love.