Happy Memorial Day weekend!
So, today I’m combining cream to powder and whipped or mousse foundations.
- These foundations are suitable for all skin types.
- The texture is light and airy and it doesn’t feel heavy on your face.
- Great for women who don’t like the feel of foundation on their face.
- It’s perfect for summer months!
How to apply:
Use a foundation brush, sponge or even your fingers.
Cream To Powder Foundation
- These foundations are best for normal and combination to oily skin.
- Light and creamy texture blends easily into skin.
- Transforms to a silky powder that won’t settle into fine lines.
- Works well for women over 40.
How to apply:
Use a sponge or foundation brush.
I hope this has helped you pick the right foundation for your face. In case you missed it,
Beauty For the Heart~~Several weeks ago one of my readers asked me
about how I do my quiet time.
We’re all at different seasons of our lives.
Some of you have small children and have limited time to sit down and read
scripture. Believe me, I understand that.
But let me encourage you at whatever season your in,
find ways to read scripture and pray.
Write one scripture on an index card and place it on your refrigerator or in your
car and meditate on that scripture all day. Even try to memorize it if you can.
Pray as you go throughout your day. If your folding laundry, pray for your family
as you do their laundry. If you’re driving to work, pray (just don’t close your eyes!).
If you’re like me, and your kids are grown, you might have more
time to sit and read scripture.
The one thing that I have found is key to reading and studying scripture is consistency.
I have to make it a priority. It’s the first thing I do in the morning!
I don’t open my laptop until I’ve spent time in prayer and God’s word.
There’s not a “set in stone” way to have a quiet time but the important thing is to have one!
“Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” Psalm 119:105
Praying you have a blessed and safe weekend!
What are you plans for this holiday weekend?