My husband and I are empty nesters but for some reason we still have a ton of laundry. We are both busy with our jobs, church, meetings and outdoor activities so our laundry baskets stay full. I have a hard time keeping up with sorting, washing, drying, hanging and folding (just ask my husband!).
I am always looking for ways to make doing our laundry easier. Especially when the weather starts to warm up, I don’t want to spend any more time than I absolutely have to indoors. I love Tide detergent and I’ve used it for years. It has kept my clothes looking and smelling great! That’s why I was super excited when I recently got the opportunity to try Tide Pods. I loved the ease of just throwing in a pac and turning the machine on. Could it be any easier?
The best part of using the Tide Pods, is there’s no mess! When using a liquid detergent, the detergent seems to always run down on the handle and I end up getting sticky hands. I love that there’s no more stickiness with the Tide Pods.
With spring right around the corner, I’ll be wearing a lot of color and a lot of white. I want my colors to pop and my whites to look bright. It’s important to me, as a fashion blogger, that my clothes look their best. Now I can pop in a whole new kind of clean with Tide Pods.
Each pac has a powerful 3-in-1 detergent that cleans, brightens, and fights stains which I think is awesome. We get 3 things in 1 pac just like I can get 3 outfits from 1 shirt. That’s a great deal!
There are several more things about Tide Pods that are worth noting.
- They’re the only 3-chamber unit dose on the market.
- Just one removes more stains than 6 caps of the liquid bargain brand. (Based on stain removal performance of one pac of Tide Pods vs. 6 doses of the leading liquid bargain brand base variant in a standard top loading machine.) Wow!
*****Now For The Giveaway!*****
Tell me about something in your wardrobe that’s versatile and provides 3-in-1 style. By leaving a comment, you’ll be entered for the chance to win a Visa gift card for $100.
No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post.
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion, including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post.
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 2/19/13 – 3/19/13.
Be sure to visit the Tide Pods brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!
Thanks for stopping by and good luck!