***Okay friends, I’ve switched my email service and you should now be getting my emails through another server. I know this doesn’t mean a lot to you but it’s been something I’ve needed to do.
I’ll be tweaking it a little over the next few weeks. I’m trying to truncate my posts in my email which means you have to click over to my blog to read it.
Here’s why: I get paid per clicks through my ad networks, which means it helps me for you to click over to my blog. But I want your honest opinion. Does this bother you??
Thanks for you patience and for being such faithful readers!! You’re such a blessing to me!
I thought I would go today and get a spring makeover. I usually try to do one in the fall and spring. So before I go, I checked out the spring trends.
Makeup artists love to experiment with the latest trends but the latest trends don’t work for everyone. I already know that bold lipstick is not for me so I don’t even want to try it.
Here are some of the latest trends with makeup.
1. Major Brows– Thicker brows are still the way to go. I love the look of thicker brows so I hope this doesn’t go away any time soon.
2. Winged liner- I love this look but I’m not sure I can pull it off. I do love the way it lifts your eye which is great for women over 40.
3. Pastel eyeshadow- I’m not sure about this one either. I know blue and green is popular right now but I don’t think I can pull it off. I’ll probably stick to my neutrals.
4. Bold lipstick- This is gorgeous on her, but it’s not for me.
Have you tried any of these spring makeup trends? Which one is your favorite?
Here are some of my other spring trend posts:
- Spring Fashion-Target Style
- Spring Handbag Trends 2014
- Spring 2014 Hairstyle Trends
- Spring Shoe Trends 2014
- Spring Fashion Trends You Can Wear
Beauty For the Heart~~And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6
Have a blessed day!