Happy Wednesday! I’m so excited to be participating in a Spring 7 x 7 challenge with the beautiful Natalia. You will definitely want to check out her blog, Ma Nouvelle Mode, and see how she styled her 7 pieces of clothing.
Here are the pieces I chose to style.
- Striped shirt-Cato
- Coral pants-Marshall’s
- White jeans-The Limited
- Tan pants-Cato
- Chambray shirt-Cato
- Coral shirt-Ann Taylor
- Wedge heels-Marshall’s
Here’s the overview of each outfit. I created a week worth of outfits with these 7 pieces.
1. Striped shirt//coral pants//wedge heel. I added a crossbody bag.
2. Chambray shirt//striped shirt//white jeans. I added my red Long Champ tote.
3. Striped shirt//tan pants//wedge heel. I added a belt and long necklace.
4. Chambray shirt//white jeans//wedge heel. I added a yellow belt.
5. Coral shirt//white jeans//wedge heel. I added a floral scarf.
6. Chambray shirt//coral shirt//tan pants//wedge heel. I added a coral necklace.
7. Chambray shirt//coral jeans//wedge heel. I added a brown belt and my crossbody bag.
There you go, 7 pieces=7 different outfits. Accessories make all the difference, don’t you think?
Did you participate in the 7×7 spring challenge too?
- Link up your remix post, not your blog homepage.
- We’d love to see if you did 7×7 but link up any post where you’ve remixed a piece of clothing!
- It’d be lovely if you linked back here.
- Visit others around you and soak up all that inspiration!
Go ahead – link up!!
Beauty For the Heart~~Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. -Corrie Ten Boom
Linking to The Pleated Poppy