I’m FINALLY getting around to talking about my swing bob haircut. Of all the emails I get, my hair is the one I get the most questions about.
Let me first say I’m flattered that you ask about my hair but I’m like most of us, I wish I could wear it a different way. I’d love to let it grow out but when I do, it starts to look thin.
So I stick pretty close to this cut. I just got a cut and color and so it’s a little shorter than what I like but my hair grows fast. I do back tease the back of my hair with this brush. Yes, I sometimes get carried away and it’s too big. 🙂
Here are answers to your questions.
- My hair is fine but I have a lot of it.
- I get it colored every 4 weeks because of those pesky gray hairs.
- I don’t highlight it because I have some natural highlighting.
- I wash it almost everyday. I know it’s better not to but my hair looks better after it’s washed.
- I condition everyday, usually just the ends of my hair.
- I use Aquage Uplifting Foam, Paul Mitchell extrabody Thicken Up and Color Wow’s Pop & Lock Shellac
I was given the Color Wow to try and it has made a huge difference on softening my hair. It’s for color treated hair. I use a tiny drop and put it on my wet hair and then blow dry.
I also use a flat iron to straighten and get rid of the frizz.
Here are some pictures I took on two different occasions.
Does the help? What other questions do you have?
Beauty for the Heart~~I couldn’t help but think of Matthew 10:30, And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
God loves and cares for us!
Have a blessed day!