Several months ago I shared with you all that I was going to let my hair grow out a little. So today I thought I’d share how I style my hair and some frequently asked questions I get asked about my hair.
- I do have my hair colored about every 4 weeks (I have a lot of gray). My hair stylist uses this formula: 1/2-4 and 1/2-5NA.
- After she colors my hair she adds Goldwell clear gloss at the end to help with shine.
2. How do I style my hair? What tools do I use?
- When my hair was shorter I used a flat iron all over. But now that my hair is longer I use velcro rollers and I flat iron my bangs and a few other places.
- I use a Sedu Diamond Flat Iron. (A flat iron is one tool that I would recommend getting a good one. The cheap ones can damage your hair.)
Here is how I put my velcro rollers in my hair. I use the larger velcro rollers because my hair curls easily and I don’t want tight curls.
I put them in after I blow dry my hair. I leave them in while I’m putting on my makeup, around 15 minutes.
I like to change products every few months. I like to experiment and I’m a sucker for new products. Here are the products I’m using right now.
I’m so honored that you have taken time out of your day to stop by my blog. I’d love for you to subscribe to my blog through email. You can also follow me on social media. I’m on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!
Beauty For the Heart~~I am not someone who tries to predict the “end times.” I trust that God has a plan and it will happen on His time table. But as I read these verses, they did remind me of the days we are living in.
You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times. For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control. They will be cruel and hate what is good. They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God. They will act religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. Stay away from people like that! 2 Timothy 3:1-5
If we learn nothing else from these verses…..choose carefully the people we spend our time with!
Have a blessed day!
**There are affiliate links in this post. This does not mean you pay a dime more when you purchase a product through my link. It just means I made it easier for you to find something, so I make a few cents when you purchase it. I so appreciate your support of Walking in Grace & Beauty. Thank you!