It’s that time of year where we look at trends and today I’m sharing 5 Denim Trends for Fall 2016. It looks like we are stepping back into the ’70’s!
Now, before we start, there are a few rules I have about trends.
1. Never say never! I have learned this one the hard way. I have said I would never wear something and then when I see other women wearing it and looking good, I change my mind.
2. I don’t go by the rule that says if I wore it before (like in the ’70’s), I don’t wear it again. Who made that rule?? Everything we wear has probably been popular at some other time so ditch that rule! Ha!
3. Finally, have fun with styles! I like to be classy and trendy, conservative with a little sassy. Is that a style??
Obviously, you don’t have to try any of these styles but I do think it’s fun to know what is in style.
- The Anti-Seam-Jean-I’m not sure why they call this the anti seam because clearly there’s a seam right down the middle.
- Detailed Denim-Embroidery is everywhere this fall so of course it’s going to show up on jeans.
- Flare Leg Jean-This was popular last year and I think we’ll see even more this fall.
- Shadow Hem Jean-The darker hem and frayed hem are on trend this fall.
- Two Tone Jean-Call me crazy but I kind of like the two tone jeans. I don’t like this hem because it looks like someone had a bad pair of scissors!
What do you all think about these styles?? Which ones would you like to see my style this fall?
I’m so honored that you have taken time out of your day to stop by my blog. If you don’t want to miss a post, you can sign up to receive my daily emails and you’ll never miss a thing. I’m also on Facebook, Pinterest and my favorite one, Instagram.
Beauty for the Heart~~I Choose Love. No occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves.
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1Peter 4:8
Have a blessed day!
**There are affiliate links in this post. This does not mean you pay a dime more when you purchase a product through my link. It just means I made it easier for you to find something, so I make a few cents when you purchase it. I so appreciate your support of Grace & Beauty. Thank you!