It’s October and that means it’s time to get out our fall boots. I love boots so I thought it would be fun to do a Save vs. Splurge post on some of my favorite styles.
Boots can be a bit of on investment if you purchase a quality pair. As always if you’re wanting to spend less, it’s best to spend less on a trendy pair that might go out of style next year.
Here are some save vs. splurge boots. There are booties, over the knee boots and classic riding boots.
1. Payless open toe bootie-$34.99//Kenneth Cole open toe bootie-$149.95
2. Old Navy Block heel bootie-$44.94//BCBGeneration Block heel bootie-$97.95
3. Old Navy riding boot-$52.94//Naturalizer riding boot-$149.90
4. Old Navy bootie-$34.94//Ivanka Trump bootie-$159.95
5. Payless over the knee boot-$69.99//Stuart Weitzman over the knee boot-$798
6. Old Navy black over the knee boot-$52.94//Gentle Souls black over the knee boot-$398.95
Do you have a favorite style boot? Do you like to save or splurge on boots?
I’m so honored that you have taken time out of your day to stop by my blog. If you don’t want to miss a post, you can sign up to receive my daily emails and you’ll never miss a thing. I’m also on Facebook, Pinterest and my favorite one, Instagram.
Beauty for the Heart~~I believe true beauty starts on the inside. I believe all women were created unique and no matter our size, hair color or our age, God created us beautifully.
For me personally, my inner beauty begins with my relationship with Christ. I am striving for more of the fruit of the spirit to be evident in my life!
Galatians 5:22-23 says, But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!
I hope you’ll join me as we strive to be beautiful from the inside out!
Have a blessed day!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, see my About Page: Blog Compensation and Disclosure.