Earlier this week I talked about Out of Style Fashion Trends in 2017. Now that we know what might be out, let’s talk about Spring Fashion Trends we might be wearing in 2017.
There are a lot of trends coming in 2017 and I didn’t list all of them. Some of them are too far out there so I didn’t include those trends. I did try to share the ones I thought were doable for women my age.
- Seaside stripes-stripes are always in style but the new look is a vertical stripe which I think most women can wear.
- Green-If you haven’t heard, green is the Pantone color of the year. While this coat is not the exact Pantone color, I think you’ll see a lot of green popping up this spring.
- Silk Neck Scarf–I’m a huge fan of these scarves and they are a definite spring trend.
- Cut out shoulder-It looks like the cut out shoulder and off the shoulder tops are going to be popular. Although they are getting crazier with single shoulder cut outs and the flashdance shoulder (basically one side of your top hangs off your shoulder). I can’t see me wearing those styles but I have learned to never say never.
On a side not it looks like shoulder pads are making a comeback. What?? #pleaseno
- Bell sleeves-Sleeves are still a big trend this spring with the bell sleeve, flutter sleeves and the ruffled sleeve.
- Maxi dress-I am seeing a lot of maxi dress and maxi skirts for spring 2017.
There you go! That’s some of what you’ll see this spring and summer. What do you think?? I’m going to share shoe spring trends and jewelry spring trends next week.
Thank you for taking time out of your day to stop by my blog. If you don’t want to miss a post, you can sign up to receive my daily emails and you’ll never miss a thing. I’m also on Facebook, Pinterest and my favorite one, Instagram.
Beauty for the Heart~~One of the best ways to get your day started is spending time in God’s word. If you’re looking for a good devotional, I really like the First Five app. It’s a great resource that you can download on your phone.
We are reading through the book of Joshua right now. If you would like to find out more go here. Why not trying giving God the first five minutes of your day?
“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you” Psalm 32:8
Have a blessed day!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, see my About Page: Blog Compensation and Disclosure.