Trusting God can be easier said than done. When life is good our trust is strong but throw in a difficult season and our trust can waver.
However, faith is making the intention to fix our thoughts and our hope on God no matter what the circumstances look like. If you’re having a difficult time trusting God fix your eyes on His word.
Here are some scriptures that remind us to trust God….
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
- Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God. Psalm 20:7
- When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise. Psalm 56:3
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
- But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit. Jeremiah 17:7-8
- You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Isaiah 26:3
I have shared this song before but it’s been on my playlist this week and it’s so good, I’m sharing it again. Keep your eyes on Jesus!!