We are a forgetful people but God is not. He never forgets His covenants and reassures us with a rainbow that He always remembers.
God did not promise we will never experience storms, but He has promised He will be with us during them.
While there is a lot about this journey I don’t understand, one thing I know for sure, God keeps his promises.
- God promised salvation to all who believe in His Son (Romans 1:16–17).
- God promised that all things will work out for good for His children (Romans 8:28).
- God promised comfort in our trials (2 Corinthians 1:3–4).
- God promised new life in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- God promised to finish the work He started in us (Philippians 1:6).
- God promised peace when we pray (Philippians 4:6–7).
- God promised to supply our needs (Matthew 6:33; Philippians 4:19).
Have you been undone by the mercy of Jesus??