Happy Monday! Well today is the big day…solar eclipse 2017. It’s funny how many people have traveled to different states just to get the best view. I hope it’s worth it!
While all the news stations are talking solar eclipse I thought we would talk fall faves and all the items are under $50. Woot!
Slim Bar Pendant//Crossbody Bag//Twist Hem Top//Drape Front Jacket//Fan Earrings//Leopard Print Scarf
- Slim Bar Pendant-This is a classic necklace that can be worn alone or you can layer it with other necklaces.
- Crossbody Bag-If you’re looking for a cute crossbody bag and don’t want to spend a fortune, this one from Target is right on trend.
- Twist Hem Top-Perfect for a cool fall day and the twist hem steps this top up a notch.
- Drape Front Jacket-I’m a sucker for cute jackets when the weather turns cool and this one is adorable.
- Fan Earrings-Statement earrings are going strong for fall and I love these from Accessory Concierge.
- Leopard Print Scarf-Leopard print is always stylish but this fall it’s going to be a must have.
Beauty For the Heart~~In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
Shine your light today!! The world needs His light!
Have a blessed day!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, see my About Page: Blog Compensation and Disclosure.