This past year I tried A LOT of beauty products and I have to say I feel like I have found products that I love and that really work. So today I’m sharing 2017 Best Beauty Products.
I don’t think all of these products are organic (specifically I’m not sure about the SkinMedics products). I started using SkinMedics since seeing Brandice at Prive Med Spa. I’m going to talk more about my treatments that I have had at Prive in the future but for right now I’m sharing products. If you’re local I highly recommend Prive Med Spa.
So let’s get started!
- The Handi Brush-I use this brush to apply my foundation. It works great!
- Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush-A mineral blush and I wear the DuBonnet color.
- SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex-I started using this a few months ago and I am seeing a noticeable difference. Recover Complex reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enhances skin texture and enhances skin tone.
- SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator-Provides immediate smoothing in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and supports the skin’s natural ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid for overall skin health.
- Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash & Rinse-I haven’t shared this hair product yet but when I started going to my new hair stylist, she recommended this shampoo and conditioner. It’s pricey but it’s concentrated and lasts for several months. I have used Monat and love their products but I think I like this better. It has changed the texture of my hair. My stylist also uses Kevin Murphy hair color which is PPD-free, ammonia-free and full of naturally derived ingredients including shea butter, honey and pomegranate. If you’re local I go to Cha Cha’s and Lauren cuts and colors my hair. If you mention me, you will get $25 off your first visit.
- Jane Iredale Hydraion Spray-A natural, organic, ECOCERT certified product that plumps and hydrates your facial skin cells. I put this on after I’ve applied all my makeup.
- L’Oreal Smoldering Eyeliner-I use this eyeliner on my upper lid waterline. It works great!
- Jane Iredale PurePressed Foundation-This mineral foundation gives me a sheer, semi-matte finish. It has a flawless look.
- Davines All In One Milk-Hydrating and shine-enhancing, for any hair type. Lightweight all in one milk softens, detangles, controls frizz and protects from frizz.
What are some of your best products from 2017?
Beauty For the Heart~~I am not a huge fan of winter. Cold, dreary days get old quick. But this quote from Richard Foster reminds me that winter can be a season of growing.
“Winter preserves and strengthens a tree. Rather than expending its strength on the exterior surface, its sap is forced deeper and deeper into its interior depth. In winter, a tougher, more resilient life is firmly established. Winter is necessary for the tree to survive and flourish.”
Although I don’t love winter, I think I need winter. It’s a great time for me to dig deep into scripture and let my faith grow.
Colossians 2:7 says, Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.
Winter prepares me for the year ahead!
Have a blessed day!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, see my About Page: Blog Compensation and Disclosure.