Well, we are almost to the end of January so it’s time to start embracing the hair trends coming our way. Here are 5 Hair Trends for 2018.
1. No Fuss Bobs- These never go out of style but the no-fuss bob is more of a messy look. Definitely not a helmet bob.
2. The scrunchie- Yep, it’s back and some of you might not have ever let it go. Haha!
3. Headscarves-Definitely not my favorite look so I’m not sure I’ll try this trend. Of course, never say never!
4. Deep Side Part-A middle part is still popular but can be harsh on an older woman. In comes the deep side part. I have been doing this for several months and I’m loving it.
5. Volumized Pixie-One of the best over 50 bloggers that rocks this look is Chic over 50. She is gorgeous with a volumized pixie. Her style is also fabulous!!
So what do you think about the 2018 Hair Trends? Which is your favorite?
Beauty For the Heart~~I often get emails from women who are struggling. Sometimes from a difficult marriage, or children who’ve made bad decisions. Sometimes watching the news and all the craziness in this world can get you down.