Hey friends! My daughter had someone ask a question about me, which I thought was a good one. I had never thought to address this on the blog, but it makes sense.
Truthfully, this is not a program, but a lifestyle and I’m now in the VIP Faster Way to Fat Loss group. (The exercises are a little more challenging, but I always do what I can do. Sometimes, I modify them if I feel they’re too hard.)
There is no prep week for the VIP group. You don’t have to post your macros on the facebook page, but you can if you want to.
Here are some other benefits of the VIP Group:
- New workouts each month. These workouts will be more varied than the FASTer Way workouts, with experts coming in to add to our current foundation.
- A monthly theme related to health and wellness. We will be diving deep into our monthly topics so you will be armed with the latest, most cutting-edge health and wellness information.
- A monthly mentor who will provide education and support on the month’s theme.
- More access to me for support, questions and guidance.
- VIP discounts on upcoming events.
- Provider discounts with our mentors.
- Long-term, daily accountability to help you continue to see progress toward your goals.
- Live group calls to keep you connected to mentors, myself and other members.
- Consistent community to push you forward, encourage you and keep you motivated.
So while I’m not trying to lose weight, I am trying to continue to see results, to get leaner, stronger, and healthier. I also want to learn more and more about health and fitness.
If you would like to be a part of the Faster Way To Fat Loss program, the new class starts February 5th!!
If you’ve been a part of the FWTFL program and wanted to step it up a notch, then I highly recommend joining the VIP group. This membership is $99 a month.
Okay, if you have any questions, let me know! I would also love to hear your success stories with the FWTFL program. Let’s encourage each other!
Beauty For the Heart~~But if you find your value–your “glory,” as Scripture refers to your self-worth–in anything besides your identity as someone loved by God, you are never going to be truly content. That means the ever-present threat, which makes being offended a way of life.
And that state of constant threat, that way of life, is deadly. -Brant Hansen
Have a blessed day!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, see my About Page: Blog Compensation and Disclosure.