Hello Friday! I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for the weekend. We don’t have any big plans, and that sounds pretty perfect. Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite finds with you, so keep scrolling to see what I’m trying, buying, and loving this week…
- I’m on a big hot tea kick right now. If I drink it before noon, I don’t add anything because I fast until that time. After lunch, I will sometimes add raw organic honey. It satisfies my sweet tooth.
- A few weeks ago I told you I was going to try the Tarte shape tape concealer. Well, I’m hooked. This stuff is amazing! It’s exclusive to Ulta, and the shades were limited at my Ulta store, so I had to order it online. I’m wearing light neutral.
- You all know I love Colleen Rothschild skincare, and the cleansing balm is hands down my favorite product. You can still get 20% off any products using code CYNDI20.
- Right now I’m reading the book Unoffendable.I highly recommend this book, it’a game changer.
Here is the description: It’s a radical, provocative idea: We’re not entitled to get offended or stay angry. The idea of our own “righteous anger” is a myth. It is the number-one problem in our societies today and, as Dallas Willard says, Christians have not been taught out of it.
As it turns out, giving up our “right” to be offended can be one of the most freeing, healthy, simplifying, relaxing, refreshing, stress-relieving, encouraging things we can do. In Unoffendable, listeners will find something of immeasurable value – a concrete, practical way to live life with less stress. They’ll adjust their expectations to fit human nature and replace perpetual anger with refreshing humility and gratitude.
Through the author’s winsome, humorous, and conversational style, this book doesn’t add another thing to do on a stressed-out person’s ever-growing list. Unoffendable actually seeks to lift religious burdens from our backs and allow us to experience the joy of gratitude, perhaps for the first time, every single day of our lives.
Need I say more??
- Jane Iredale loose mineral powder. I had used her pressed powder, but I recently tried the loose powder, and I like it! This foundation gives a very flawless look without looking like you have a ton of makeup.
- T3 Curling Iron. This curling iron is pricey, but it’s what I use to get soft curls, and I don’t know why I didn’t get it sooner. I’m going to do a video and show you how I use it. I use the 1.25 barrel that comes with it, but you can purchase different size barrels. If you have shorter hair, the 1.5 might work better to create softer curls.
Did you find any new favorites this week?
Don’t forget to sign up for my Essential Oils 101 class! I would love to chat with you tomorrow morning.
Beauty For the Heart~~“Give me back the joy that comes from being saved by you. Give me a spirit that obeys you. That will keep me going.” Psalm 51:12
Have you ever lost your joy? Sometimes life can be difficult and before we know it, we’ve lost our joy. If this happens then pray for it to be restored. He will be faithful!
Have a blessed day!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, see my About Page: Blog Compensation and Disclosure.