I’m sure many of you are watching the royal wedding this morning. What a beautiful ceremony. Everyone looks stunning! I’m happy for the couple, and it was fun watching the whole ceremony.
I wanted to let you know that there’s a Faster Way to Fat Loss Bootcamp starting this Monday, May 21st. I know many of you have signed up in the past, but I still get so many questions.
Once you have done the program twice, you can join the VIP group. I have been in the VIP group for months, and I still like having the accountability.
Some of the facts about this program:
We have a window of time where we eat. Typically it’s between noon and around 8 pm every day. After 8 pm I begin my fasting state and will not eat until noon the next day. I do drink lots of water, and I drink coffee in the morning (of course!).
We also track our macros, and we do carb cycling. Amanda helps you learn all of this during the prep week.
What does the program investment of $199 include?
- A convenient 6-week program that fits your busy schedule
- A comprehensive program guide with resources to help you thrive including sample meal plans, a detailed program overview, and video interviews
- Prep week with training to set you up for success
- Weekly workout plans which can be completed at the gym or home
- Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goals
- Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost option you’ll find (only $199 total)
- The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment you’d expect from me, a trainer with 10+ years of success!
Amanda has a HOME, GYM, and BEGINNER workout option. I do the home workout option and sometimes the beginner option. I do have an elliptical machine to do my cardio and sprints. These can be done outside, but I like the elliptical better (you can use a treadmill).
I know you are going to ask if this program is easy. Yes and No. It does get easier the longer you do it because you get into a routine. But it is all about discipline which can be hard.
I do my best to do all the exercises but some of them I have to do the easier option. I modify if I feel it’s too difficult (I don’t love the jumping up and down exercises, I try to protect my knees.) I will say that I love the exercises and I’m always excited to do my workout.
You follow close to a paleo diet. Amanda is super helpful, and she encourages you all the way on this journey.
So..is this boot camp for you??
- Do You want to look lean, fit and toned?
- Do You want your body to become a pro-fat burner?
- Do You want to feel stronger, better, and more confident?
Lastly, if you want your spouse to join you, they have a partners challenge. This is the last time it will be offered at this low price. If you join for $199, your spouse can join for $49. Use code successpartner for the Mens’ challenge to receive the discount.
Sign up here to begin your journey to a healthier you!
Beauty For the Heart~~“Can you imagine a life with no fear? What if faith, not fear, was your default reaction to threats?” -Max Lucado
The LORD is my light and my salvation– whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
Have a blessed day!