I often get asked what I wear to church so today I’m sharing 7 Summer Church Outfits. Our church is casual, but there is a mixture of women who wear pants, jeans, and dresses. Basically, anything goes.
When the weather is cold, I wear pants because I pretty much freeze from November until March around here. But summer is a whole different ballgame.
I’ve rounded up seven summer church outfits to give you some ideas. The quantity is limited on most of these pieces but, you can shop your closet for similar looks.
1. A black maxi dress is a classic closet staple. I grab this one all the time!
2. This is a form-fitting dress, so when I wore it to church, I added a white denim jacket.
3. A floral blouse and black pants are classic, but these two pieces I’m styling are definitely on the trendy side. I did wear them to church, and I got lots of compliments.
4. I wear jeans to church at times, but I like to dress them up a bit with a heel. These jeans are my favorite “dressy” jean.
5. A chambray dress with sleeves works great for church, especially since I’m typically cold indoors.
6. A chevron striped dress that’s a soft jersey knit and I paired it with a white denim jacket.
7. Lastly, a striped fit and flare dress (my favorite style of dress). Add some cute accessories, and you’re good to go!
What do you wear to church?
Beauty For the Heart~~Since we’re talking about what to wear to church, I thought this verse was fitting. Let’s remember that God looks at our heart.
For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7
Have a blessed day!