If I had to list a closet staple that we all should own, I would list a denim shirt as one of the top pieces of clothing. It’s such a fabulous basic piece, and unlike most items in our closet, it can work for all four seasons.
Let’s get started with 7 Ways to Wear a Denim Shirt.
1. Layer A Cardigan Over Your Denim Shirt
2. Wear Your Denim Shirt With A Skirt
3. Pair a Denim Shirt With Leggings
4. Pair a Denim Shirt with Hunter Boots
5. Wear a Denim Shirt with Black Jeans and Booties
6. Wear a Denim Shirt with Corduroy Pants
7. Pair a Denim Shirt with Camo
Do you have a denim shirt?
Now, head over and see what Jo-Lynne is styling for fall!
Beauty For the Heart~~
Keep me safe, O God,
for I have come to you for refuge.
I said to the Lord, “You are my Master!
Every good thing I have comes from you.”
The godly people in the land
are my true heroes!
I take pleasure in them!
Troubles multiply for those who chase after other gods.
I will not take part in their sacrifices of blood
or even speak the names of their gods.
Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing.
You guard all that is mine.
Have a blessed day!