Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend, we had another warm one, but the weather is supposed to change this week and feel more like fall.
Prime Wardrobe is a risk-free shopping experience included in the Prime membership that gives you the opportunity to try on fashion items before you buy them.
Shipping, including return shipping, is free and you aren’t charged anything until you decide what you are going to keep.
You pick up to 8 Prime Wardrobe items; this can include women’s clothes and accessories, men’s items, children or baby clothes.
Once your box is full, it will ship to your home. You have seven days to try on the items, and then you can decide what you will keep and what you will send back.
You simply refill the box/bag with any returns, stick the return label on the front, and send it back to Amazon.
There is a picture on the Amazon webpage you can click, or you can type prime wardrobe in the Amazon search bar. Not all clothing is prime wardrobe eligible that’s why you need to be on the Prime Wardrobe page.
I ordered six items to try on and decide whether I wanted to keep or return.
1. kensie long sleeve stripe dress– I ordered a small in this dress. It’s soft, and when the weather turns cold, I can add black tights.
2. Waterfall cardigan sweater-This is a beautiful cardigan for only $39. It comes in several colors, and I’m wearing an XS.
3. J. Crew sweater-If you’re looking for a cute crewneck sweater this one is a winner! I ordered an XS, and it’s a little snug, so I’m going to get a small. I will wear this sweater all fall and winter. It will look cute with a scarf. It also comes in several colors.
4. Terry long sleeve dress-This dress is a winner. It’s soft, and the length is perfect plus it’s only $30. I’m wearing a small, it also comes in olive green, and I think I’m going to grab that color instead of the gray.
5. kensie babydoll dress-I love the color of this dress, but it’s a little bit big. I never feel like I look good in this style of dress, but I wanted to try it. I’m wearing a small.
6. Fringe Three Quarter Length Sleeve Dress-I like this dress but I don’t think I’m going to keep it. I love the fringe detail. I’m wearing a small.
7. Supersoft Terry Long-Sleeve V-Neck Dress-This is another great dress for $30. I’m wearing a small, and I feel like I could use the medium because the sleeves are short. It also comes in black, and I might order the black one.
I wore this dress to church yesterday, so we snapped a few pictures. It was warm outside so I had my sleeves pulled up and I think it looks better with them down.
The back of the dress has a silver zipper.
Beauty for the Heart~~In Isaiah 43:18 (NASB) we’re reminded not to ponder on past things, “Do not call to mind the former things, Or ponder things of the past.”
Do you ever dwell on past mistakes or hurts? God is reminding us not to spend a great deal of time looking back. Today is a new day! Rejoice in His grace and mercy!
Have a blessed day!