It’s that time of year when our most important accessory is our winter coat. I love coats, and I especially love stylish winter coats that keep me warm.
So today I’m sharing some stylish winter coats….puffer coats, teddy bear coats, and some classic styles. One of my favorite places to buy coats is H&M. They very affordable and I have found they last for several seasons.
1. This Padded Parka with Hood is from H&M and is super cute.
2. This trendy faux fur coat is from H&M too and it looks warm!
3. When it’s really cold, I love a padded coat. This one is reasonably priced. If you are in extremely cold weather, I would opt for a North Face coat.
6. Open Front Faux Fur Coat from Amazon (I ordered this one.)
8. This is a Michael Kors quilted coat, and it’s on sale!
9. I have this coat from Target, and I love it. There are limited sizes left online.
10. Knit Coat from Macy’s (I have this one in red, and I’ve ordered the black one.)
Do you have a favorite stylish and warm coat?
Beauty For The Heart~~“All the Christmas presents in the world are worth nothing without the presence of Christ.” -David Jeremiah
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.