Happy Tuesday ladies! Today I’m sharing my favorite beauty products from 2018. I don’t know about you, but I love to see what women are using and I especially like to know their favorites.
Throughout the year I try a lot of different products, but these are the ones I always go back to. Basically, these products do what they say they do!
1. Bye Bye Pores Pressed Poreless Finish Airbrush Pressed Powder-I apply this after the CC cream. It gives a flawless finish.
2. It Cosmetics Brow Power Powder-This stuff is amazing. I love that it darkens but looks natural.
3. Subversion Lash Primer – Urban Decay-If you haven’t tried a primer, I highly recommend it. This helps strengthen your lashes, and it helps to thicken and lengthen them.
4. Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+-My favorite foundation. I use it every day!
5. IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara-I love this mascara. It helps to lengthen my lashes.
6. Aquage Uplifting Foam, 8 Ounce-This is still my favorite way to add volume to my hair.
7. Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush in dubonnet-Such a pretty color blush that I wear every day.
8. Kajal Waterline Eyeliner by VASANTI – Intense Black-I have been only doing my upper waterline lately, and this one stays on.
9. POMMISST Hydration Spray-Great finishing product to set your makeup. I also use it when I want to freshen up later in the day.
10. Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer, Light-I really like this lid primer. It helps my eyeshadow to go on more smoothly and helps it to last longer.
11. Tarte Tartelette 2 In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette-I have several Tarte palettes, and I love them all.
12. Maybelline New York Color Sensational Nude Lipstick, Warm Me Up-I use this as an everyday lip color. It’s a great neutral.
Have you tried any of these products? What are some of your favorites?
Since we are talking about things I love, I want to mention the Faster Way to Fat Loss. Ladies, let 2019 be the year you get healthy!! Join me on this journey of getting fit and staying fit.
Beauty For The Heart~~Christmas is two weeks away, and I don’t know about you but the next two weeks are full of activities for our family. I want to take time and enjoy the season.
Today I woke up with a thankful heart. Not because I have presents under my tree but because of a baby that was born: not just any baby, but a baby that would save the world.
My heart is full today because He has given me the best gift…eternal life.
For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.