Christmas day is one week away! If you’re still looking for a few last minute gift ideas, I have some you might want to check out. These should all arrive before Christmas, but you need to order quick.
I’ve been over here ordering away the last few days. I finally have everybody’s gift list and let’s just say that the Fed Ex guy is going to be busy at my house.
1. Tinkle Razors | In case you have missed it, shaving your face is all the rage. I have dermaplaning every month, but in between, I use these razors. I use them on my eyebrows too (no more plucking for me!).
2. Real Techniques Sponge | Beauty blenders are great for putting on your foundation and your concealer. These sponges are less expensive than the original beauty blenders, but they’re just as good.
3. Ice Roller | I have not tried this yet, but it looks like a neat tool. It’s for face and eye puffiness, migraines, prevents wrinkles and helps with dry skin.
4. Ugg Pom Pom Fleece Slipper Socks | These are a must have for me in the winter time!
5. Makeup Eraser | The MakeUp Eraser removes 100% of your makeup with water only. Just wet the cloth and remove your makeup. This includes waterproof eyeliner and mascara. The best part is, it’s reusable.
6. Wuligirl Clear Lid Earrings Organizer | I love this idea for storing my favorite earrings.
7. Remarkable Now Journal | I have mentioned before that I have a Grateful Journal where I write down 4 to 5 things every day that I’m grateful for. I recently found this Remarkable Now Journal and I’m so excited to start using it.
This Daily Gratitude Journal has morning and evening prompts focused on gratitude, positive affirmations, goals, strengths, and successes.
Using this gratitude journal daily will help you to change your mindset, which ultimately will then change the way you see your life! “What you focus on, grows.”
As you focus on gratitude, you will begin to identify very clearly the Remarkable gifts and talents you have been blessed with, and you will see and experience more Remarkable in your daily life!
I have a discount code that you can use CS10 to get 10% off. You need to order today for guaranteed Christmas delivery!
I also wanted to let you know that Social Threads has 30% off storewide through tomorrow night (December 19th) with code Merry 30.
Beauty For The Heart~~Gratitude doesn’t change the scenery. It merely washes clean the glass you look through so you can clearly see the colors.” ―Richelle E. Goodrich
I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:12-13
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.