Happy Monday ladies! Today I’m sharing 9 styles of shoes with one outfit. I often get asked how I pick out the shoes with the outfit I’m wearing.
It usually depends on the weather, where I’m going, and what I’m in the mood for on that particular day.
Shoes are my FAVORITE accessory, and I love adding different styles to my outfits.
I personally love wearing a heel whether it’s on a boot or a shoe, but flats are very stylish, so you don’t have to wear heels to be on trend.
Here are some of my favorite shoes that I wear often:
1. Riding Boot | These are great for this time of year, and I wear them all the time.
2. Leopard Booties | I’m a huge fan of leopard. When I want to add something fun to my outfit, these are my go-to pair.
3. Camo Sneakers | When the weather begins to warm up, slip-on sneakers are my favorite shoes.
4. Leopard flats | I wear leopard flats all the time when the weather warms up.
5. Cognac Bootie | These are a great everyday bootie.
6. Nude Heel | I love nude heels, and I wear these when I want to dress up a bit. They can be worn with jeans, dress pants, and dresses.
7. Black Bootie | I wear these black booties all the time especially with my black jeans and faux leather leggings.
8. Tan Booties | Another go-to pair of booties for me. I love a tan boot!
9. Tan Over the Knee Boot | I have had these for several years so they are no longer available. But it’s great to have an over the knee boot in your wardrobe.
What is your favorite go-to shoe??
I’m working on my January Question and Answer post, so if you have a question for me, let me know in the comment section below.
Beauty For The Heart~~“Let us always long to hear the stories of grace in others’ lives. Every conversion is the story of a blessed defeat.” -C.S. Lewis
Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. Luke 6:36
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.