I wish I could say I won’t be wearing winter fashion much longer, but we have a few months of cold weather left. I’m ready for spring but I’ve got to be patient.
Since it’s cold outside, I’m sharing some of my January loves. I have ordered several of them.
1. Heart Sweater | I thought this would be cute to wear for Valentine’s Day, but it could be worn anytime.
2. Tortoise Shell Hoop Earrings | I’m a huge fan of tortoise shell earrings, so they are definitely a January love.
3. Cozy Open Cardigan | This cardigan comes in 3 colors, has 5-star reviews, and it’s 40% off. This would be great for workwear
4. Rugby Stripe Weekender | This tunic would look so cute with leggings.
5. Striped Tie Cuff Sweater Dress | This is such a cute dress for workwear or church.
6. Mixed Media Tie Back Sweater | I like detail, and the tie back is adorable.
7. Stripe Cardigan | This cardigan will be great to wear through early spring.
8. Long Sleeve Knit Top | Great basic stripe sweater.
9. Stripe Sweater | This time of year it’s nice to add some color.
Are you ready for spring or do you like the cold weather??
Beauty For The Heart~~God is using your present circumstances to make you more useful for later roles in His unfolding story. -Louie Giglio
None of us are immune to pain and suffering in this life. I have certainly felt the pain of loss and hurt in my own life.
One of my favorite verses that talks about suffering is 2 Corinthians 4:17-18 (MSG), So we are not giving up. How could we! Even though on the outside it often looks like things are falling apart on us, on the inside, where God is making new life, not a day goes by without his unfolding grace. These hard times are small potatoes compared to the coming good times, the lavish celebration prepared for us. There’s far more here than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things we can’t see now will last forever.
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.