Happy hump day and happy May 1st! I cannot believe it’s May; it’s time for cookouts, pool days, and all things summer. Bring it on!
Today I’m sharing some of the things I’m loving lately. These are items I’ve been using a lot lately, some I’ve used for several years. I enjoy seeing what other people are using so I thought you might enjoy seeing my list.
1. Jade Roller | I don’t know if this works, but it sure does feel good! It claims to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, increases the absorption of skincare products, and promotes an instant glow. Here is a video on how to use it.
2. Silk Pillow | I have slept on a silk pillow for several years. I recently needed to purchase a new one, and this is what I bought. It’s so soft, and it’s good for your skin and hair.
4. Necklace | If you’re looking for a nice Mother’s Day gift, this necklace is one of my favorites that I wear all the time.
5. Davines OI All In One Milk | I’ve mentioned this product before, but it’s one of my must-haves.
6. Classic Water Bottle | I grabbed this at Target, and I’ve been using it every day.
7. Charcoal Mask | I can’t say enough about this mask. I use it 2 to 3 times a week, and I love the way my skin feels after using it.
8. Bracelet Designer Brand Inspired | This looks like a David Yurman bracelet, and I wear it all the time. It was a little big, and I took one link out, and it’s perfect. I have one “real” David Yurman bracelet, and I would love to get this ring someday.
9. No Show Socks | If you’re looking for a good pair of no show socks, I really like these!!
Beauty For The Heart~~Sometimes when I hear a song, the words are so powerful that I listen to it over and over again.
The song by Matthew West is talking about unplanned pregnancies but I think the chorus can resonate with so many things in our life.
‘Cause I don’t believe in accidents
Miracles, they don’t just happen by chance
As long as my God holds the world in his hands
I know that there’s no such thing as unplanned
So many things in my life I didn’t plan but I see God’s hand in them all! He is still in the miracle-working business!
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.