Happy Monday! This past weekend was a whirlwind for us, but we are now headed to Charleston, South Carolina for a few days before summer is over.
Today I’m sharing 10 Easy Ways to Look Younger on a Budget. I think all of us can agree we are not trying to look like teenagers, but we do want to look and feel our best as we age.
There are simple things we can do that will accentuate our features, and also give us a fresh, younger look and we don’t have to spend a ton of money doing it.
1. Exfoliate your skin– As we age, our skin dulls. Exfoliation is a must. Exfoliate at least once a week and your skin will thank you.
2. Cut some bangs– Not only can they hide our wrinkles, but they soften our face and give us a more youthful appearance.
3. Polish your toes– Aging can change our toenails. To keep them looking their best in your sandals and peep-toe boots, make sure they are manicured and polished.
5. Pick pink for your pout– Dark color lipsticks can age us so lighten up your look with a soft pink lip color.
6. Use a Brow pencil– Eyebrows thin as we age, so make sure you add some brow color to your eyebrows. Don’t draw a line. Use eyeshadow or a good brow pencil and fill them in.
(Also if they’re really thin, microblading is a great option.)
7. Slim down your eyeliner– It’s best to leave the extreme cat eyes and thick eyeliner to younger ladies. Too much eyeliner draws attention to the lines around our eyes.
8. Lighten up your foundation– It’s important to use a good foundation that matches your natural skin color. Remember we are going for a natural look as we age.
9. Slip on heels– Heels (even a slight heel) elongate us and gives a slimmer look. Wedges are a great heel that are easier to wear.
10. Wear Colors that Flatter YOU- Do you ever notice when you’re wearing a color that flatters you, people will compliment your appearance. Wearing the right colors can help you achieve a younger and healthier look.
11. Smile- A smile can make everyone look and feel better!
Beauty For the Heart~~“And he said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a desolate place and rest a while.” Mark 6:31
Where you devote your attention determines your outlook on the world. Jesus told us how to maintain a sense of reality – to rest in His presence. – Andrew Hallam
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.