Happy hump day ladies! Can you believe today is the last day of July?? What? This year is flying by!
Since tomorrow is August 1st, and while I know it’s still summer, I’m starting to look at fall trends and what we will be wearing. School starts in our area in 2 weeks, and it seems like that ushers in fall for us.
I love looking at what we might be wearing, so here is a sneak peek at some fall pieces and the trends I see coming.
FALL 2019 TRENDS PREVIEW:
1. Blazers- I did some in-store shopping last week, and I saw a lot of blazers. While they are a classic piece, they are trending for fall.
2. Camo print- This has been popular for several years, and it’s not going anywhere this fall.
3. High boots- High boots are back for fall! Ankle boots have been trending for several years (and they’re still in style), but the classic knee-high boot is having a moment this fall.
4. Denin Trends- High rise, straight, flare, bootcut, skinny. There is something for every body type!
Smocked Jersey Top (I’m wearing an XS)//Frame Jeans (I’m wearing a size 28)//Vince Camuto Booties (Sized up 1/2 size)//Bracelet
5. Animal print- We’ve talked about this, but it’s trending this fall.
6. Bold Plaids– This classic pattern is back but with bolder patterns.
7. Bright Colors- I’m excited about this trend! I need some color in fall and winter so I’ll be adding color to my wardrobe.
BONUS: Jewelry trends
I’m still not sure what we will be wearing this fall. It looks like acrylics are still popular. Chain links necklaces and bracelets are trending.
Like the clothing trends leaning toward the classics, so is the jewelry. Pearls are trending and cameo pieces like these earrings below.
What do you think about the fall trends?
Beauty For the Heart~~This trial is refining you. This test is maturing you. This valley is preparing you. This delay is disciplining you. And God is working for you!
God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward, they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. James 1:12 (NLT)
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.