Hi ladies! It’s hard to believe it’s the last day of October! Bring on the holidays because they are here! Haha!
With the holiday season comes lots of parties, family get-togethers, and the list goes on. I love this time of year because we get to dress for different occasions. We get to add velvet, lace, and blingy jewelry to our outfits.
We can’t go out and buy all new clothes each season, but there are some tricks we can do to look chic on a budget. These will help us look stylish during the holidays
Here are 5 Ways to Look Chic on a Budget, and you have most of these pieces in your closet.
1. Wear All Black- There are so many great things about wearing all black. It always looks chic, you look slimmer, and it’s a blank canvas to add accessories such as a cute pair of leopard heels.
Sleeveless Turtleneck (I’m wearing a small)//Leith Trousers (I’m wearing a small)//Leopard Heels (TTS)//Social Threads Bracelets (sold out, option here)//Gold Bracelet//Earrings//Necklace (similar option here)
Another all-black outfit and I added a plaid blazer.
Plaid Blazer (I’m wearing an XS)//Black Jeans (I’m wearing a size 4, another option here)//Black Sleeveless Turtleneck (I’m wearing a small, similar option here)Vince Camuto Heels (less expensive option here)//Earrings//Bracelet
2. Add Leather (or faux leather)- Any time you want to look chic, add some leather to your outfit. A leather moto jacket is a perfect accessory to add to your outfit.
3. Add Sunglasses and/or add a Hat- Accessories can add glam to your outfit, and you don’t have to break the bank on these accessories.
4. Wear Dark jeans- Dark jeans also make you slimmer, they elevate your look and make you look more sophisticated.
5. Add pointy-toe heels- I know everyone doesn’t want to wear heels, but adding pointy-toe heels to your outfit is a classic look that elevates your outfit. Wear them with dresses, pants, and your favorite pair of dark denim jeans. I just purchased these gorgeous heels for the holiday season.
I wanted to add proper fitting undergarments to looking chic. It’s not something we always think about, but undergarments are important! A good fitting bra helps elevate (no pun intended!) our look, especially as we age. Make sure you get measured if you’re unsure about what size bra you wear.
Is there anything you add to your outfit to look chic?
Beauty For the Heart~~I can’t share about looking chic without sharing what I think makes any woman, at any age, look classy, and that’s her inner beauty. What comes out of your mouth, and how you love people are so important.
As believers, we are called to live a life worthy of our calling (Ephesians 4:1). There’s nothing more chic or glamorous in my book than a woman who is shining His light!
In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father. Matthew 5:16
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.