Happy Saturday, ladies! Today I’m sharing the top 10 most popular items from the blog this week. I love this type of post because it lets me know what you like, and it helps with future posts.
The #1 top-selling item, I didn’t put on here
because it’s sold out. It’s back in stock! It was this Victoria Emerson bracelet. It’s so pretty, and I know those who ordered it will love it.
So here are the next 10 items.
1. Colleen Rothschild Eye Serum. I love this stuff, and it works great with the Tarte Tape Shape.
2. This cute green sweater. It comes in different colors, so some of you might have grabbed a different color. You all also loved that I styled flare jeans, so I’m hoping to do some more outfits with this style jean.
3. Rack Room Shoe Booties -These will keep you warm!
4. LOFT Dress – I wore this again this week to lunch with my girlfriends. It’s such a pretty dress!
5. Spiral Hair Ties – This one surprised me! I love these hair ties and use them all the time. They would make a great stocking stuffer.
6. Love Welcome Serve cookbook – I love this cookbook, and I took it last night to my friend who had us over for dinner. She loved it!
7. Tarte Shape Tape – You all know I love this stuff. If you use it without the above eye serum and you think it’s drying, add a few drops of facial oil. That will help!
8. Leopard Belt – I think everyone needs a leopard belt! Haha!
9. Leopard Booties – These cute booties were a top seller!
10. Kendra Scott hoops – These are a classic piece of jewelry, and I wear them all the time. They’re 20% off!
Beauty For the Heart~~Satan will do everything he can to discourage you from expressing gratitude and praise. Frankly, he wants you to be a grumbler. Why? Because grumbling is an expression of unbelief and ingratitude (two big ways to short-circuit God’s power in your life). Praise, on the other hand, is an expression of faith and gratitude. – Robert Morris, The Power of Your Words
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.