Hi ladies! I hope your Saturday is off to a great start. I’m enjoying a few cups of coffee before Colt, and Claire get up. We had a sleepover last night and boy did we have fun!
Today I’m sharing the top 10 most popular items of the week! I think this has been one of my busiest weeks so far, and I’m hoping to slow down a bit this coming week.
Without further ado, here are the top 10 items:
1. Target Mock Turtleneck Pullover – You will not be disappointed with this sweater! (I’m wearing a small, but I purchased the XS).
2. J.Crew Factory Turtleneck Sweater Dress – They keep restocking this, so there are plenty of sizes.
3. Custom Name Ring – I’m not sure if these will be here in time for Christmas, but I love these rings. I might purchase one with my word for the year on it.
4. Italian Leather Card Case – I have this and use it all the time.
5. Spiral hair ties – I love using these when I put my hair in a ponytail. These would make a great stocking stuffer!
6. Target Pullover Sweater – Perfect for cold weather!
7. Sam Edelman Boot – I have a similar version.
8. Love Welcome Serve Cookbook – I love this cookbook!
9. Leopard Print Belt – Perfect way to add some leopard print to your outfit.
10. The Cyndi Spivey Lace Blouson Sleeve Top – Thank you all so much for supporting my blouses. I can’t wait to share more in 2020!
The Cyndi Spivey Lace Mix Blouson Sleeve Top in Berry Red//Black Jean//Black Bootie//Earrings//Leopard Clutch (similar here)
Beauty For the Heart~~So God throws open the door of this world—and enters as a baby. As the most vulnerable imaginable.
Because He wants unimaginable intimacy with you. What religion ever had a god that wanted such intimacy with us that He came with such vulnerability to us?
What God ever came so tender we could touch Him? So fragile that we could break Him? So vulnerable that His bare, beating heart could be hurt? Only the One who loves you to death. -Ann Voskamp
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.