Hi, ladies! It’s the last week of January, so why not start thinking about spring? We still have a lot of cold weather, but warm weather will be here before we know it.
Today we’re going to talk about some fun spring trends to consider adding to your wardrobe this season.
The spring trends this year are all over the place. Disco collars, spring leather, and jungle prints, to name a few, but I decided to share the trends that most of us might wear.
So here are 8 spring trends I think you’ll see a lot of this year.
1. The Shirtdress– Whether print or solid, knee-length, midi, or maxi, the shirtdress is a timeless item to have in your spring and summer wardrobe.
2. Tie dye prints are going to be popping up everywhere this spring/summer season. Yes, we have worn it before, but you can easily wear it again.
This spring, you will see an updated tie dye look that will bring fun and versatility to your wardrobe.
It doesn’t have to be over the top, this shirt has some subtle tie dye.
3. Neon– This is another blast from the past, but I love neon colors. They’re bright and cheery, and I will add some of this to my spring wardrobe.
4. Polka dots– I love this trend, and it’s an easy one to add to your spring wardrobe. You’ll also see enlarged polka-dot prints this season for a fun look.
5. Puff Sleeves– This is probably not a surprise because we’ve seen them this winter, but this trend is carrying over into spring and summer.
6. Floral Prints– The floral prints are still trending this spring. Two prints caught my eye, one is a tiny floral print, and the other one is a rose print.
7. Denim Trends– It’s no secret that the straight crop jean is trending. You’ll also see bootcut, flare, vintage, and distressed.
8. Square Toe Shoes– I will do a whole post on spring shoe trends, but I want to mention the square toe trend. I keep seeing it more and more.
There are always some crazy trends that I don’t think the majority of women will wear but these trends are wearable.
What are your thoughts on this year’s spring trends?
Beauty For the Heart~~Whether you’re an NBA fan or not, I think the death of Kobe Bryant, his daughter, and the other families in the helicopter crash stunned us all.
These moments make us question why, why them? But it also reminds us that life is short. None of us know when our life on this earth will be over.
Today, hug those people closest to you, tell them you love them. Call that friend you’ve been wanting to catch up with. Forgive, show grace, and remember that you have the opportunity to shine His light today. This day.
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.