Happy hump day! I’ve been looking at spring shoe trends, and to be honest, I’m not crazy over too many of them. I’m going to share some of the trends I like with you below.
First, I’m sharing 7 Shoes Every Women Should Own (these are my go-to shoes!).
1. Flats/Loafers- Most of us love wearing flats and loafers. If I have my pick, I like to wear pointy toe flats. They elongate your leg more than a round toe flat.
Below are some of the flats/loafers I’ve worn over the last several months.
Halogen Mule (sold out)//Velveteen Moto Jacket (I’m wearing a 00)// Embellished Tee (I’m wearing a 00)//Earrings (these are clip-on)//Tweed Cuff Jeans (I’m wearing a 00 but need to size down)//Tweed Shoulder Bag
I love wearing a leopard print flat/loafer. They are a neutral and go with so many outfits.
2. A Tan Sandal- When spring and summer roll around, I love to add sandals to my wardrobe, and year after year, these Tory Burch sandals are my favorite neutral sandal. I wear them with shorts, dresses, skirts, etc.
If you want a less expensive option, these are a good dupe and have great reviews.
3. A Classic Pump in Black and Tan- If you can wear heels, a classic pump is always in style and elevates an outfit.
Sam Edelman Heel//Velveteen Moto Jacket (I’m wearing a 00)// Embellished Tee (I’m wearing a 00)//Earrings (these are clip-on)//Tweed Cuff Jeans (I’m wearing a 00 but need to size down)//Tweed Shoulder Bag
4. A Bootie- This time of year, we need a bootie that will go with all our outfits. You can obviously go with a lower-heeled bootie.
5. A Statement Boot- This isn’t a must, but I think it’s fun to have a statement boot. Something that adds some pop to your outfits.
6. Sneakers- I love a cute sneaker! I have several different styles, but I like a white sneaker for an everyday casual look.
7. Tall Boot- During the winter months, I like a tall boot to wear with my dresses. I have black and tan.
SPRING SHOE TRENDS
1. Platform Sandals
2. Two Strap Sandals
3. Square Toe
Beauty For the Heart~~What you and I might rate as an absolute disaster, God may rate as a pimple-level problem that will pass. He views your life the way you view a movie after you’ve read the book.
When something bad happens, you feel the air sucked out of the theater. Everyone else gasps at the crisis on the screen. Not you. Why? You’ve read the book. You know how the good guy gets out of the tight spot.
God views your life with the same confidence. He’s not only read your story…he wrote it. -Max Lucado
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.