This post is sponsored by ShopStyle for this post, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Happy hump day! If you love Colleen Rothschild Beauty, then I want to make sure you know about the Customer Appreciation Sale.
Right now, you’ll get $25 off Your Order of $100+ With Code: LOVE25 and $50 off Your Order of $200+ With Code: LOVE50. Also, there’s FREE standard U.S. shipping on orders $49+.
Colleen Rothschild has created a skincare line that is effortless, beautiful, and highly effective. All of their products are formulated without:
I have used quite a few of her products, and these are some of my favorites:
1. Retinol Supreme Eye Serum | I have mentioned this product many times, but I use this eye serum morning and night.
2. Radiant Cleansing Balm | This was the first cleansing balm I tried, and it’s still one of my favorites. This size is great for travel.
3. Micro-Mineral Resurfacing Scrub | I haven’t tried this yet, but these ultra-fine crystals with help get rid of dead skin cells.
4. Sheer Renewal Cream | A great lightweight moisturizer that can be used day or night.
5. Retinol Supreme Night Oil |This combines the regenerative benefits of retinol with the moisturizing properties of plant-based oils. Use it at night.
6. Micro-Mineral Soothing Toner| I love a good toner. I haven’t tried this yet, but I just ordered it,
7. Tahitian Monoi Body Bundle | This is a body wash, body scrub, and body butter.
8. Extreme Recovery Cream | If you have dry skin, this is a great option.
9. Vitamin C Treatment Complex | Use this every morning to help improve natural radiance and clarity.
10. Discovery Collection | This kit includes Radiant Cleansing Balm, 30 ml (1 fl oz), Dual Enzyme Polish, 15 ml (0.5 fl oz), Clarifying Detox Mask, 15 ml (0.5 fl oz), Sheer Renewal Cream, 30 ml (1 fl oz), Extreme Recovery Cream, 15 ml (0.5 fl oz), Face Oil N°9, 4 ml (0.14 fl oz), Muslin Cleansing Cloth, and a newly redesigned exclusive CR Travel Bag.
This Discovery Collection is a great way to try Colleen Rothschild products. It’s also perfect for travel.
Which of these products have you tried?
Beauty For the Heart~~To trust God in the light is nothing, but trust Him in the dark-that is faith. -Charles Spurgeon
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.