Hi ladies! We are on the last day of our trip and will be headed home in the morning. I had no idea when we left that things would deteriorate so quickly.
I am ready to be home, and we will self-quarantine for 14 days. I don’t think that’s going to be a problem because everything is shut down in our area.
I read this morning that they have canceled the Kentucky Derby until September 5th. That is unbelievable!
Today I’m sharing some health and wellness products from Amazon with you. I think we all want to stay healthy and do our part in helping not to spread this virus.
1. The Laura Lea Balanced Cookbook | A great healthy cookbook!
2. Open Back Yoga Top | This is my go-to workout top.
3. Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo | Keep your makeup brushes clean!
4. Unbleached Parchment Paper | I bake and broil meat and vegetables, and I like to use an unbleached paper.
5. Essential Oil Aroma Diffuser | I love using diffusers in my house with my essential oils.
6. Elderberry Gummies | I’ve been taking these all winter.
7. Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies | Love these vs. the liquid apple cider vinegar.
8. Bone Broth | So healthy for you to drink hot.
9. Collagen Peptides | I add this to my coffee.
10. Truth Bar | A good bar with less sugar than some of the other bars.
11. Lulumon dupe leggings | My favorite leggings!
12. Body Scrub | I love using this once a week.
13. Olly Sleep | If I’m having trouble sleeping, I will take one of these gummies.
Do you have some health and wellness products that you love from Amazon?
Beauty For the Heart~~
When this is over may we never again take for granted:
A handshake with a stranger
Full shelves at the store
Conversations with neighbors
A crowded theatre
Friday night out
The taste of communion
A routine checkup
The school rush each morning
Coffee with a friend
The stadium roaring
Each deep breath
A boring Tuesday
When this ends:
may we find that we have become more like the people we wanted to be, we were called to be, we hoped to be, and may we stay that way–better for each other because of the worst. -Laura Kelly Fanucci
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.