I have been compensated by QVC and ShopStyle for this post, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Staying home is the new normal, and keeping everything clean because of COVID-19 is more important than ever before. Who knew cleaning would be trending in 2020?
Just to clarify, we don’t have indoor pets, but you don’t have to have pets to love this cord-free vacuum and all the attachments.
The Dyson V8 Animal Cord-free Vacuum can be purchased now for $399 + free shipping or 6 Easy Pays of $66.50. They’re also offering a 90-Day Extended Return Policy.
This vacuum is lightweight and easy to carry from to room.
The Dyson can be used on carpet and hardwood floors. It has up to 40 minutes of charging power and comes with an easy docking station that I keep in my laundry room.
The Dyson converts to a handheld for stairs, cars, and furniture too. It comes with a crevice tool and other attachments that make it so easy to get in those hard-to-reach places.
When you’re finished vacuuming, it’s easy to get rid of the dirt. Just open it up, and it comes out easily.
Another thing that has come in handy for keeping things clean are these Premium Microfiber Towels by Campanelli. They grab dirt and dust, whether you’re cleaning countertops or windows.
These are on sale at QVC now for $22.98 and come in three color options.
Dyson V8 Animal Cord-free Vacuum//40-Piece Premium Microfiber Towel Set by Campanelli//Susan Lucci Short Sleeve Top (On clearance no and I’m wearing an XS)//Susan Lucci Moto Leggings (I’m wearing a small)//Reebok Classic Lace-Up Sneakers (I sized up 1/2 size)
New to QVC? $10 off Your First Order with Code FRIENDS, or Code HELLO10 For Your Second Order.
Beauty For the Heart~~I PRAY WE DON’T GO BACK TO NORMAL
1. I pray that the next time a friend grabs me and pulls me in for a hug, I actually take the time to appreciate the gift of their embrace.
2. I pray that when school resumes and people are dropping kids off, they take the time to thank the staff for the amazing gift that they give to our community.
3. I pray that the next time I’m sitting in a crowded restaurant, I take the time to look around at the smiling faces, loud voices, and thank God for the gift of community.
4. I pray that the next time I’m standing in church listening to the voices of praise and worship that I take a moment to thank God for the gift of congregation.
5. I pray that the next time I see a person or situation that needs prayer, I hope I pray as passionately and fervently as I have these past few weeks.
6. I pray that when I am at the grocery store that I take a moment to thank God that He provides us with the necessities of life and the amazing people who work so hard to keep us supplied.
7. I pray that I never again take for granted the ability to hop in the car and visit a friend, go to the mall, go to a gathering, etc.
So, the truth is, I don’t want things to return to the way they once were. I pray that we take the lessons and challenges of the past few weeks and create a new normal.
My goal is to pray more, love harder, and truly appreciate the daily abundance of blessings that were so easily overlooked just a mere few weeks ago.
Be Blessed Today! -Natalie Oldham
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.