Happy hump day! As with most things, Mother’s Day might look a little different for many of us this year. We may or may not be able to get together with our families, but we can still celebrate Moms!
My mom passed away in 2009, but I remember many times asking her what she wanted for Mother’s Day, and she would say get me something you like because I always like what you like.
So for this Mother’s Day Gift Guide, I picked out items I like, and hopefully, there might be something your mom would like too.
1. Chanel perfume | I don’t wear perfume every day, but when I do, this is what I wear.
2. Satin pillowcase | I aways sleep with this type of pillowcase.
3. UGG Robe | I pretty robe for spring and summer.
4. Kendra Scott Bracelet | Such a pretty cuff.
5. Crossbody Bag | A cute bag for spring and summer.
6. David Yurman | I have two pieces of David Yurman jewelry, and I’m always wanting to add to my collection.
7. Paper & Tea Mug & Tea Diffuser Set | For the tea-loving Moms.
8. Love Welcome Serve Cookbook | A cookbook that celebrates family and food.
9. Kate Spade Watch Band | Stylish for an Apple Watch
10. Pure Silk Sleep Mask | Help mom have a good night’s sleep.
11. Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings | A classic everyday earring.
12. Pave Disc Pendant Necklace | I have this necklace, and it’s pretty and dainty.
13. Mug & Warmer Set | Keep your hot drink hot while working at home.
14. Magnifying Mirror | EveryMomm over 40ish needs one of these.
15. Slipper Socks | Perfect for al these stay at home days.
Beauty For the Heart~~ You are as much serving God in looking after your own children and training them up in God’s fear, and minding the house, and making your household a church for God, as you would be if you had been called to lead an army to battle for the Lord of hosts. -Charles Spurgeon
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.