Hi ladies! Today I’m sharing 10 Spring Essentials. These are the items in my wardrobe that I grab over and over again.
10 Spring Essentials 2020:
1. Denim Jacket | I wear my denim jacket year-round. I love to wear it in the spring over dresses or with white jeans, black jeans, etc.
2. Blazer | I love a blazer, and I wear mine with graphic tees all the time. Use code CYNDI25 for 25% off this blazer.
Notch Collar Blazer (I’m wearing a small, Use code CYNDI25 for 25% off)//Earrings//Rings// Feelin’ Good Graphic Tee (I’m wearing an XS)//Steve Madden Sneakers (I sized up 1/2 size)//AG Jeans (I’m wearing a size 28)
3. Graphic Tee | We all need a good white tee, but these days I grab my graphic tees more than a plain white tee.
4. White Sneakers | I love white sneakers, and since we’ve had a very cool spring this year, these have been my go-to shoes.
Scoop Long Cardigan (I’m wearing an XS)//White Cami (similar here)//AG Jeans (sold out)//Steve Madden Sneakers (I ordered 1/2 size up)//Earrings//Necklace//Baublebar Bracelet//Sheec Socks( Use code cs15 for 15% off)
5. Gold Hoops | I love earrings, and the majority of the time, I’m wearing a classic gold hoop.
Short Sleeve Sweatshirt (I’m wearing a small)//AE Jeans (sold out, option here)//Slip-on Sneakers (sold out, option here and here)//Pearl Necklace (similar here)//Link Necklace//Bracelet//Bracelet//Earrings//Sheec No Show Sock
6. High Waisted Straight Jeans | I’m not giving up my skinny jeans anytime soon, but I am adding high waisted straight jeans to my spring wardrobe.
Marcella Slide Sandal, HERE and HERE (TTS) // Floral Blouse (I’m wearing an XS) // AGoldE Riley High Waist Crop Straight Leg Jeans (Run a little big size down. I’m wearing a size 27) // Earrings // Straw Clutch (25% off) // Bracelet // Bracelet
7. Cami | Satin camis in black, white, and even some prints are a great option for spring. Pair them with a cardigan or a blazer.
Oversized Pullover Top (I’m wearing a small)//Sofia Jeans (I’m wearing a size 4)//White Tank Top (I’m wearing a small)//Sunglasses//Earrings//8mm Bracelet//Bracelets//Steve Madden Sneakers (ordered 1/2 size up)//Necklace (similar here)
10. Tan/Nude Sandals | I have said it many times, but I love a nude or tan sandal for spring and summer. They create a longer look, and they go with everything.
Do you have these spring essentials in your wardrobe?
Beauty For the Heart~~ “There is no sin too great for God’s grace. There is no habit too big for his healing. There is no label too strong for his love.” –Craig Groeschel
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.