Today I’m partnering with Zulily to celebrate summer for the pool and beach. I found so many cute items!
Zulily has always been a fun and exciting shopping experience, but now they’ve made it even better, and they’re offering their “Best Price Promise” on EVERYTHING, meaning if you find a lower price on amazon.com or walmart.com, they will match or beat it.
Shopping on Zulily is always exciting because it’s like a new store every day with fresh deals at incredible prices that are different each day.
I ordered several things for our pool, including goggles and the giant ducky float for our grandkids.
1. Swimline Blue & Clear Supersoft Jelly Goggles –You can never have enough goggles!
2. ‘Just Beachy’ Relaxed- Fit Tee –Such a cute tee for the beach or even if you’re not going to the beach.
3. Tory Burch Cat -Eye Sunglasses –I love Tory Burch sunglasses.
4. SCOUT Tote –Whether you’re heading to the pool or the beach, you need a tote.
5. Trina Turk Pom-Pom Trim Kimono Cover Up –Such a pretty cover-up, but it would also look good with a white tank and denim shorts.
6. Martha Stewart Beach Towel – Set of Two –Pretty beach towels.
7. Coral ‘Hello Sunshine’ Racerback Tank –Such a happy graphic tee.
8. Ray-Ban Tortoise Clubmaster Sunglasses –Another pair of designer sunglasses.
9. Tan Fringe UPF 50+ Sunhat –I love that this hat has SPF
10. Navy Pom-Accent Cover-Up -Cute cover-up!
11. Trina Turk Ultra Marine Keyhole One-Shoulder One-Piece –This brand has some adorable swimsuits.
12. Giant Ducky Float –Fun float for a pool.
13. Sanuk Flip-Flop –This brand is so comfortable!
Several of the above items are READY TO SHIP. These items can ship out quickly!
I hope that this was a fun post for you to look over and that you found some amazing savings on Zulily!!
Beauty For the Heart~~If Eve wasn’t content in the garden, what makes me think I will be content if only my circumstances were different?
Contentment doesn’t come from perfect circumstances but from fixing our eyes on Jesus and what’s eternal, not on what’s temporary. -missionalwomen.com
And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. (Hebrews 12:1b-2a NLT)
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.