It’s time for my Top Ten in July. This is when I round up the most popular blog posts and retail products among Cyndi Spivey readers.
I’m getting this done on the last day of the month because August is going to be busy, and while I’ll still share summer content, I’ll be transitioning to early fall.
TOP 10 POSTS IN JULY 2020
10. Mixing High and Low Fashion – Shared an Amazon dress and added Tory Burch Sandals.
9. Nordstrom Summer Finds – I love these white jeans and changing out my tops to create different looks.
8. Summer Black Dress and What I Wore – This black dress was a great find at Target.
7. Lightweight Dress for Summer – This might be my favorite casual summer dress.
6. White Jeans for Summer – I shared five different white jeans and why I like them.
5. Question and Answer July 2020 – Shared some of the questions I have been getting lately.
4. Express Try-On Session – I’m so glad you all like this post from Express. I will be sharing some more of their clothes. They have some amazing sales.
3 Ways to Style a Denim Dress – This is a dress that easily transitions into early fall.
2. Favorite Amazon Finds – I found some cute dresses and tops from Amazon.
1. Target Try on Session – Try-on posts seem to be some of your favorites!
Now for the top 10 products that sold in July.
TOP 10 PRODUCTS IN JULY 2020
10. Amazon Dress – I have already worn this dress several times. It’s so comfortable!
9. Amazon Robe – My favorite spring and summer robe.
8. Striped Top – Such a cute top for summer and it comes in lots of different colors
7. Sports Bra – I wear these all the time to y workouts.
6. Workout Tank Top – This is a loose-fitting workout top, it comes in lots of different colors.
5. Folex Carpet Cleaner – The best for removing spots. A must-have for me!
4. Pearl Necklace – This is a great layering necklace or can be worn alone, I have it in gold and silver.
3. Faith Tee – Soft and well-made tee.
2. Sleeveless Sundress – This is a pretty dress and a good option for church.
1. Waffle Knit Tank Top – This comes in lots of colors, and it’s a great option for hot summer weather.
That’s a wrap! Did you grab any of these items?
Beauty For the Heart~~ Our quiet moments with the Lord are what empower us to face the challenges of the day. The busier our day, the more time we should spend in prayer preparing for it! ~My Mom had this quote written in her Bible.
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.