Happy Tuesday, ladies! Can you believe it’s December 1st? While I know it’s been a long year with Covid; I still can’t believe the year is almost over.
One of the questions I often get is, “What are your favorite jeans?” I style a lot of jeans, but I typically have a few pairs that I wear repeatedly.
It changes regularly but right now, these five pairs of jeans have been on constant rotation, and I thought I would share them with you.
1. Liverpool Abby Ankle Skinny | Okay, let’s talk about the distressed ones first. Distressed jeans are definitely on-trend. The more distressing, the better. I don’t want to overdo it, but I like having a pair of jeans with some distressing.
These jeans are priced at $98.
2. Gap Sky High Rise Universal Jegging with Secret Smoothing Pockets | These have no distressing. They’re a dark jean with secret smoothing pockets. These are a great dressier jean!
These jeans are $59.99 with 50% Off + Extra 10% Off With Code GAPCYBER.
Gap Sky High Rise Universal Jegging with Secret Smoothing Pockets (I’m wearing a size 27)//Tartan ruffle-trim woven top (I’m wearing a small)//Leopard Heels//Earrings
3. Wit & Wisdom Ab-solution Skinny Black Jeans | I love wearing black jeans this time of year, and these are one of my favorite pairs. These are a mid-rise jean, and they shape, smooth, and lift in all the right places.
They are priced at $78.
4. Wit & Wisdom Luxe Touch High Waist Skinny Ankle Jeans | Some of the Wit & Wisdom jeans stretch out after wearing them, especially around the knee area. These do not!
They keep their shape, and they have a bit of whiskering to give them the look of well-loved faves.
These jeans are priced at $78.
Wit & Wisdom Luxe Touch High Waist Skinny Ankle Jeans (I’m wearing a size 4)//Turtleneck Sweater (I’m wearing a small)//Marc Fisher Booties//Earrings
5. Liverpool Los Angeles Abby Ankle Skinny With Exposed Buttons Eco | These jeans have exposed buttons, and they use a fraction of our natural resources.
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical-free
These jeans are priced at $89.
Liverpool Los Angeles Abby Ankle Skinny With Exposed Buttons Eco (I’m wearing a size 4)//Sweater (I’m wearing a small)//Boot Socks//Sherpa Lace-Up Hiking Boots//Earrings
One thing you’ll notice is I still wear skinny jeans the most often. I do have different styles, and I’m hoping to do a post on my favorite bootcut and flare jeans soon.
Beauty For The Heart~~ Biblical HOPE is not in the sense of an optimistic outlook or wishful thinking without any foundation. Biblical hope rests on God’s promises. -Gloria Stucky
For you, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O Lord, from my youth. Psalm 71:5
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.