Happy Monday, ladies! I hope you’re ready for a new week, and believe it or not; it’s the last week of January.
This time of year, I start to get tired of my winter clothes, but we still have a lot of cold weather ahead. I put together 15 Winter Outfits To Wear Now, and hopefully, it helps us with some fresh ideas.
1. I love wearing black and camo. For a springier look, wear a pink sweater with camo pants.
2. This sweatshirt is cheerful on a cold winter day.
3. A pretty blouson sleeve sweater in a burgundy color.
4. A cozy turtleneck and sherpa vest.
5. Colorblock sweater with jeans.
6. Fur vest and jeans.
7. Tan sweater with hiking boots.
Liverpool Los Angeles Abby Ankle Skinny With Exposed Buttons Eco (I’m wearing a size 4)//Sweater (I’m wearing a small)//Boot Socks//Sherpa Lace-Up Hiking Boots//Earrings
8. Polka dot sweater with jeans.
9. Leopard print sweater with jeans.
10. Quilted vest with jeans.
11. Striped sweater with jeans (I will wear booties with this outfit because it’s too cold for mules).
12. Tan sweater and jeans.
13. Turtleneck sweater with jeans.
Wit & Wisdom Luxe Touch High Waist Skinny Ankle Jeans (I’m wearing a size 4)//Turtleneck Sweater (I’m wearing a small)//Marc Fisher Booties//Earrings
14. Fleece pullover sweatshirt with jeans.
15. Pink sweater (option for Valentine’s Day) with black jeans.
I hope this helps and gives you some fresh ideas for winter weather!
Beauty For the Heart~~ When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead-end…because I am the Lord your God. -Priscilla Shirer
Let’s start our week knowing God is with us!
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter and a sneak peek behind the scenes.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.